Lowe 2019 Pontoon Boats
What gets your heart pumping? Is it the high-pitched whirr of a just-cast line spooling out of a reel? The beautiful sight of an artfully carved wake? The raucous laughter of your friends and family? or the joyous squeal of a child's first leap off the swim platform? The rewards of pontoon boating takes many forms.
Click Here to View or Request a 2019 Pontoon Catalog
Lowe 2019 Pontoon Boat Line Up
Sport SS Series
Lowe SS Sport pontoons offer many advantages you'd expect to find in a higher-priced boat, for less--making the fun more accessible than ever.
A super boat for a super value, the Ultra Series delivers quality and excellence on a budget. Easy navigation and great amenities make the Ultra ideal for new pontoon boaters.
What's better than a deck boat that delivers comfort and performance? How about one that looks awesome while doing it?
Pontoon Comfort and Performance Features
Fully Equipped Helm Console
Our pontoon boats enjoy handsome consoles with automobile grade gauges, comfort-grip steering and ready access to all of the captain's electronics.
Optional Active Trim
Lowe Pontoon boats now feature optional Active Trim technology by Mercury Marine. Simplify piloting a pontoon with perfect, automated trimming. Traditionalists can override and manually trim also.
Premium Furniture You'll Love
The furniture adorning our pontoon boats is crafted from durable fade, weather, mildew, and mold resistant materials -- all while maintaining exceptional plush comfort.
Lowe pontoon boats are built to suit your individual outboard performance needs. Discover the next generation of quiet, efficient Mercury outboards.
Extra Large Storage Spaces
Entertaining your guests is a snap with abundant storage spaces. Keep wakeboards, other toys, and gear safe in pontoon models with lockable under-deck storage, and find oversized storage areas under each lounge seating unit.
Create Great Memories
Pontoon boats are the ultimate place for a mid-summer party. Comfortably fit 15 people on select models. Entertain friends and family with feature-rich party pontoon boats -- marine-stereos (Bluetooth friendly!), comfortable lounges, sundecks, and optional privacy enclosures.
QuietRide™ Rails and Gates
Lowe pontoon rails ensure a quiet, and rattle-free ride. All side rails are anchored directly to the aluminum frame.
Lowe Fishing Pontoons Get it Done
Lowe SF Series pontoons and Ultra FS fishing pontoon boat models feature an array of options for rod holders, tackle, storage, livewell, and fishing stations.
Dine and Entertain
Added entertainment flexibility on your Lowe Pontoon boat with optional and standard removable tables with drink holders. Enjoy all the comforts you expect from a new pontoon boat; ample space for lounging, and relaxing.
Take the Helm of a Lowe Pontoon
Check out this Virtual Reality 360 degree view of a Lowe Retreat 270 RFL pontoon boat. Get an up close look at the impeccable interior quality and stylings.
Unmatched Construction: Excellence in Design
Lebanon, Missouri, is home to the state-of-the-art Lowe production facility, where expert craftsmen apply cutting-edge manufacturing technology and time-honored boat-building expertise to every Lowe pontoon. Year after year, generation after generation, Lowe has been designing and manufacturing the best pontoon boats for withstanding rigorous quality testing and decades of use.
Good Looks Backed With Serious Performance
Everything on a Lowe pontoon boat is supported by a foundation of quality construction. For example, Lowe pontoons are built using full-length keels and heavy-duty, edge to-edge cross members. Multiple sealed, fail-safe, air-tight chambers in our standard pontoon logs mean that you'll be riding high and with some of the most reliable floatation available. These details translate into significant strength and durability gains and mean less drift on the water.
- Pressurized Air Chambers Pontoon tubes are 25" and constructed with isolated chambers from .080" heavy guage aluminum.
- Heavy Duty Cross Members Thick aluminim extrusions are closely spaced for strength and bolted with hard, marine-grade stainless steel bolts and "Nylock" nuts.
- Full Length Keels Aluminum keels are welded to each pontoon to help prevent damage and to improve tracking
- Limited Lifetime Deck Warranty Seven-ply marine grade pressure-treated plywood is used for extra strength and durability. Plywood by nature is stiffer, cooler and quieter than other deck materials.
- Pontoon Nose Cones Nose cones are hydro-dynamically engineered using CAD technology for the most efficient and strongest shape possible to reduce turbulence and spray, and take full advantage of available power while providing maximum displacement.
- Full Length M-Brackets M-brackets connect the pontoon tubes to the deck. For 2019 we have improved our decks so the M-brackets span the full length of the tube. Full length M-brackets provide more contact area between the deck and the pontoon tubes providing continuous rigidity for the entire length of the deck -- helping prevent twisting and flexing between the mount areas.
What's Next? Get Prices and Information on Lowe Pontoon Boats For Sale Near You
* Quality is guaranteed on every pontoon boat we build with one of the best Limited-Lifetime warranties in the business. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features and colors may be shown. Not all processes, features and statements apply to every Lowe model. To get full and the most accurate pricing details, see your local dealer.