Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl
The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl is the new leader in the duck-hunting game. This rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat comes equipped with a BUST’EM Blind, quite simply the most functional and innovative hard-shell boat blind on the water today. An intuitive side console helm paired with a cutting-edge Mercury FourStroke outboard engine—up to 75 horsepower!—makes for easy handling and strong, reliable performance. Choose from smart options including premium Lowrance fish finders, MotorGuide or Minnkota trolling motors and more. And we didn’t forget about man’s best friend: The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl features a standard integrated dog ladder for easy boarding following duck retrieval. Get out there: The hunt is officially ON.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 90
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1189 lb||539.32 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||705 lb||319.78 kg|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,333 lb||604.64 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Genuine Bust’Em Boat Blind
- Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- Multiple entry points
- Hinged front access door
- Integrated dog door and ladder
- Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Forward aerated livewell
- 6.6 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum side panels
- Aluminum floor liner
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Sponson Pods
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- Duck blind (easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Side console (console w/steering cable & Mercury pre-rig) - Factory Installed
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- Transom drain plug
- Aluminum w/ heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews