No doubt about it, the Lowe Stinger 175C outpaces the competition, with incredible multi-species functionality, loads of room to maneuver, and premium components that give you the edge. Fold-down driver and passenger seats with center seating accommodate you and your fishing buddies in comfort. An intuitive side console helm with easy-to-read gauges puts you in complete control of the strong, reliable Mercury outboard engine—up to 75 horsepower. Stowe away all your gear in the ample storage onboard and speed to your favorite fishing spot—your trophy bass awaits! Reel ’em in and see why, feature for feature, inch for inch, the Stinger 175C is top of its class.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury 25 ELPT EFI 4S||$15,207|
|Mercury 40 ELPT EFI 4S||$16,218|
|Mercury 50 ELPT EFI 4S||$16,730|
|Mercury 60 ELPT EFI 4S||$17,095|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStrokePerformance Report
- Mercury® 75 ELPT FourStrokePerformance Report
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stinger 175C Specifications
|Overall Length||17'5"||5.31 m|
|Package Length||242"||614.68 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1055 lb||478.54 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max. Package Width||90"||228.60 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stinger 175C Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- LED lit Console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel with provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- Aluminum switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Cup holders (2)
- 2 fold down seats (driver & passenger) low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats w/ Pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Locking 8' port rod locker
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder (2)
- Stern tackle storage
- Center Bow Storage
- 60/40 Split under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box (2)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert and receiver track
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews