Roughneck 1860 Deluxe Tiller
There’s no need to compromise, thanks to the Roughneck 18DT. This rugged Lowe jon boat earned its nickname, “the in-betweener,” because it offers all the maneuverability of a tiller model with the extended deck of a side console. The cavernous open floor offers room for everything you need. Add an 18-gallon aerated livewell, durable pressed-in cross ribs and a winged rear bench seat, and you have yourself one terrific boat, all for an incredible value. Count on Lowe to keep you in the action.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 75
|Overall Length||17'10"||5.44 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||778 lbs||352.89 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||850 lbs||385.55 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,727 lbs||783.35 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||0.61 m|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Deluxe Tiller Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Winged rear bench seat
- Bow Aerated Livewell (18 gallon)
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Stern deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and compression locks
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation Lights
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Aluminum floor liner
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Heavy duty extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Modified V
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- Transom drain plug
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews