Roughneck 1760 CC
Whether your passion is in the perfect cast or the perfectly camouflaged duck blind, the Lowe Roughneck 1760 CC is the center console jon boat to meet your needs. Equipped with the right amenities for fishing, hunting or work on the water, the Roughneck 1760 CC combines a tough and durable build with the power of a workhorse. Maximum strength and durability are ensured with top-shelf all-welded, all-aluminum construction. Take to the water and make the day yours, with the Roughneck 1760 CC.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90
Roughneck 1760 CC Specifications
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||890 lb||403.70 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight||700 lb||317.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,328 lb||602.37 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1760 CC Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Center console w/recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Console forward fixed passenger seat w/seat & back pads (Shadow Grass)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Stern deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and compression locks
- Under passenger seat storage
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum floor liner
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Modified V
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews