FM 1710 Pro WT
Grab your gear and hop into the versatile, tournament-ready FM 1710 Pro WT. This mid-sized fishing boat delivers giant-sized capability. Anglers and outdoor enthusiasts can rely on Lowe Boats’ impeccable all-welded, aluminum deep-V hull construction for year after year of durability and reliability. Enjoy confident comment thanks to an intuitive helm featuring tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges. And take full advantage of great fishing features including bow and aft aerated livewells and a smart walk-thru layout with generous bow and stern fishing decks. The FM1710 is a winning combination for pros and weekend warriors alike.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 1710 Pro WT Specifications
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1718 lbs||779.27 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||40"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1710 Pro WT Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Fold down seats (Helm w/ slider)
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom Power Bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews